To move hearts and minds, heal the planet and provide opportunities for sacred learning and spiritual growth.
Rev. Kathleen Owens, Lead Minister and Rev. Ian W. Riddell, Minister of Music and Worship Arts
- Art Guild - Brings beauty and culture to church members and grounds in the form of diverse art, art shows, and artist discussion groups.
- Buddhist Sangha
- Chalice Choir
- Juul Tones
- Women’s Chorus - This ensemble rehearses weekly to perform four-part sacred and secular music for treble voices in worship and community outreach.
- UUBellation Handbells—Our entry-level ensemble of adults that rings three-octave sets of hand bells and hand chimes. It offer musical beauty to our Sunday worship and does community outreach.
- Las Campanas Handbell Ensemble—Our advanced musical ensemble of adults that rings three-octave sets of handbells and hand chimes. It offers musical beauty to our Sunday worship and does community outreach.
- Children’s Choir
- Voices in Unity - Junior- and senior-high youth learn four-part music, theory, and vocal training. They perform regularly during Sunday services.
- Communications Action Group - Monitors and reviews internal and external church communication.
- Christian Study Group
- Earth Centered Spirituality Circle
- Flowers - Coordinates flowers for Sunday worship. Sign up for donating flowers through the coordinator.
- Helen Meyers Forum - Arranges and publicizes special church programs “for the purpose of providing for lectures and sermons by out-standing Unitarian Ministers and lay people, by meeting transportation costs, fees and expense needs thereof.”
- Humanist Discussion Group - Currently not meeting
- Looking Glass Theatre - A multi-generational acting company dedicated to presenting theater that reflects UU beliefs and values.
- Memorial Wall - A memorial sculpture in which tiles carry the individual name and dates of birth and death.
- Nominating - This committee helps find eligible leaders to serve on the Board and Committees
- Ushering - Provides ushers for Sunday services and monitors and prepares Meeting House supplies.