To move hearts and minds, heal the planet and provide opportunities for sacred learning and spiritual growth.
Rev. Kathleen Owens, Lead Minister and Rev. Jennifer Channin, Assistant Minister.
- Art Guild - Brings beauty and culture to church members and grounds in the form of diverse art, art shows, and artist discussion groups.
- Buddhist Sangha
- JUUL Tones
- Women’s Ensemble - This ensemble rehearses weekly to perform four-part sacred and secular music for treble voices in worship and community outreach. Director Lynn Mendoza-Khan stresses a healthy vocal technique for singers of all ages.
- UUBellation Handbells—Our entry-level ensemble of adults that rings three-octave sets of hand bells and hand chimes. It offer musical beauty to our Sunday worship and does community outreach.
- Las Campanas Handbell Ensemble—Our advanced musical ensemble of adults that rings three-octave sets of handbells and hand chimes. It offers musical beauty to our Sunday worship and does community outreach.
- Children’s Choir
- Voices in Unity - Junior and senior high youth learn four-part music, theory, and vocal training. They perform monthly during Sun-day services.
- Communications Action Group - Monitors and reviews internal and external church communication.
- Christian Study Group
- Earth Centered Spirituality Circle
- Flowers - Coordinates flowers for Sunday worship. Sign up for donating flowers through the coordinator.
- Helen Meyers Forum - Arranges and publicizes special church programs “for the purpose of providing for lectures and sermons by out-standing Unitarian Ministers and lay people, by meeting transportation costs, fees and expense needs thereof.”
- Humanist Discussion Group
- Looking Glass Theatre - A multi-generational acting company dedicated to presenting theater that reflects UU beliefs and values.
- Memorial Wall - A memorial sculpture in which tiles carry the individual name and dates of birth and death.
- Nominating - This committee helps find eligible leaders to serve on the Board and Committees
- Ushering - Provides ushers for Sunday services and monitors and prepares Meeting House supplies.