Open 9 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday and 10 AM to 1 PM on the first Saturday of the month
People of Faith Helping Neighbors
The UPTOWN Faith Community Services Center mission is to help homeless and low-income people, without discrimination, to become self-supporting members of the community. Local congregations and supporters serve neighbors through mail and message service, computer and phone access, referrals, supplemental food and hygiene items, distribution of donated clothing. Volunteers offer the respect and encouragement that supports dignity and hope.
Uptown Faith Community Services Center
3735 30th Street
San Diego, CA 92104
www.uptowncsc.org email@example.com Director: JD MacDonald
How to Help
- Take part in Uptown's March walkathon and autumn dinner
- Take part in events and drives at First UU
- Volunteer 3 hours a week or twice a month.
- Bring socks, shampoo, soap, granola bars to the gray bin next to the Social Justice Table on the patio on Sundays.
- At the Social Justice Table, pick up UFCS business cards to give to homeless people, or folks who want to donate. Go to www.uptowncsc.org for more information.
- Support community efforts for affordable housing and resources to help housing challenged people.
Irene Grumman 619-297-9114 firstname.lastname@example.org