Do you know where the fun is happening on Sundays? In children's religious education, of course!
If you have ever wanted to jump in and spend some quality time with the kids of our community, summer religious education might be just the place for you! Summer volunteers commit to 1 Sunday at a time in one of 3 classes at the Hillcrest campus or in our twice a month RE at South Bay.
Summer RE leader requirements:
- Have a deep respect for children and their worlds
- Have a patient and kind heart
- Be a reliable and collaborative member of our community
- Ability to lead groups of children in learning (or desire to learn how to do so if you start as an assistant)
- Agree to all church safety policies including reference checks for new leaders
To sign up to be a part of our children's learning this summer, click the links below or stop by the Children and Family Ministry table on the Hillcrest campus on Sundays!
9:30 am Eric Carle Summer (preK-1st gr)
9:30 am Gardens and Games (2-6th gr)
11:30 Rainbow Adventurers (K-6th Gr)
South Bay Children's RE
*If you are new to teaching with us please note that you must complete a safety screening and safety policy orientation before your first class. Dr. Melissa will arrange this with you once you have signed up for a class.*
Posted on Mon, May 4, 2015
by Dan Ratelle & Melissa James