Programs and Activities
- Support for the annual Scott Carlson Thanksgiving Dinner
- Support of Mama’s Kitchen through Thanksgiving pie sales
We presented the movie, “Milk”.
- We co-presented (with Journey Toward Wholeness) a workshop on Transgender awareness."
- We coproduced the play "8" with the Looking Glass Theater.
- Each Sunday we have a Rainbow Action information table on the church patio.
Annual participation in the Pride Parade and Festival.
- Co-produced a panel discussion of litigants and lawyers for the Equality 9.
Support for Marriage Equality
Ways to Get Involved
- Use your skills to plan organize, or present GLBT educational events.
- Help advertise, sell, and distribute the Thanksgiving pies for Mama’s Kitchen.
- Volunteer one Sunday a month to staff the Rainbow Action information table on the patio.
- Help plan, organize, and decorate the Pride float, and/or invite congregants in our church and others to join the parade.
- Join us in speaking out to continue our presence in our community.
Co-Chairs, Tyler Dylan-Hyde and John Keasler, 619-269-1996, email John Keasler.