We are a welcoming congregation.
View our Covenant of Good Relations.

"Power to the People"

Rev. Kathleen Owens, Associate Minister
“Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
Question for Reflection — What is one thing you can do to advance your education and our democracy?

19 comments (Add your own)

1. Arif wrote:
Thought it wo'ulndt to give it a shot. I was right.

Tue, April 29, 2014 @ 10:55 AM

2. Matpealge wrote:
Bentyl Coligon Secure Ordering Producto Propecia Cialis Paypal cialis vs viagra Priligy Quanto Custa Meilleur Viagra Generique buying accutane online uk safe

Tue, June 12, 2018 @ 12:51 PM

3. Kennethunpam wrote:
wh0cd274819 [url=http://tadalafil18.us.com/]tadalafil 20[/url]

Sun, June 24, 2018 @ 12:47 PM

4. AaronBed wrote:
wh0cd274793 [url=http://kamagracost2018.us.com/]kamagra cost[/url]

Sun, June 24, 2018 @ 12:49 PM

5. AaronBed wrote:
wh0cd274831 [url=http://tadalafil18.us.com/]tadalafil[/url]

Sun, June 24, 2018 @ 12:49 PM

6. AaronBed wrote:
wh0cd274831 [url=http://ventolin18.us.com/]online ventolin[/url]

Sun, June 24, 2018 @ 12:50 PM

7. wrote:
Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness
in your post is simply nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.

Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to
keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and
please carry on the enjoyable work.

Mon, March 4, 2019 @ 11:56 AM

8. wrote:
I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but
your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark
your site to come back later. Cheers
viagra

Wed, March 6, 2019 @ 7:55 AM

9. wrote:
Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web page, for
the reason that i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations actually nice funny material too.

Buy usa kamagra
[url=http://kamagrainus.com/]Kamagra jelly[/url]

Thu, March 7, 2019 @ 6:14 PM

10. wrote:
This is a topic that is close to my heart... Many thanks!
Where are your contact details though?
Buy Cheap Viagra Online Buy Cheap Viagra Online

Thu, March 14, 2019 @ 5:42 AM

11. wrote:
Normally I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced
me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me.

Thanks, very nice post.

Wed, April 10, 2019 @ 2:00 AM

12. wrote:
At this time it sounds like Expression Engine
is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using
on your blog?

Fri, April 12, 2019 @ 7:39 AM

13. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what
youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site
when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Wed, April 24, 2019 @ 1:13 PM

14. wrote:
Компания "Промтеплострой" предоставляет на рынок в пределах России и СНГ большой выбор пром.

оборудования, в том числе широкий выбор редукторов различного назначения.
Для изготовления и сборки используются только качественные и надёжные материалы.
Специалисты помогут правильно подобрать и купить с доставкой
подходящий редуктор по выгодной цене.

Редуктор ч Редуктор ч

Sat, May 4, 2019 @ 1:58 PM

15. wrote:
Компания "Промтеплострой" предоставляет на рынок
в пределах России и СНГ большой выбор пром.
оборудования, в том числе широкий выбор редукторов различного назначения.
Для изготовления и сборки используются только качественные
и надёжные материалы. Специалисты помогут правильно подобрать и купить с доставкой подходящий
редуктор по выгодной цене.

редуктор червячный 2 ч 63, www.kontaktor.su, редуктор червячный 2 ч 63

Mon, May 6, 2019 @ 1:11 AM

16. wrote:
You ought to take part in a contest for one of the finest sites on the net.
I'm going to recommend this website!
How does viagra work viagra kaufen

Sat, May 18, 2019 @ 12:12 AM

17. wrote:
Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project
in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

Sun, June 2, 2019 @ 6:47 PM

18. wrote:
When some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she desires to
be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over
here.

Wed, July 10, 2019 @ 8:35 AM

19. wrote:
When some one searches for his required thing, thus he/she wishes to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Tue, November 12, 2019 @ 2:58 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.