Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the this website. On some pages, you may be able to make requests, and/or register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages may include name, mailing address, email address, and/or phone number.
Use of Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing a request only to complete that request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses will NEVER be used for any other purpose and are NEVER shared with outside parties.
- You can sign up for our newsletter if you would like to receive updates on from us.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online.
Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
If you have any questions or concerns about your information or these privacy policies please contact us by phone at the Church Office (619) 298-9978.