First Church has the goal of transforming individual lives and benefitting our whole community. Your planned gift to one of the endowments can continue your support of this goal long beyond your lifetime. Income from our endowments will be used to expand programs, maintain our physical infrastructure, and buffer our budget from sudden shifts in the economy.
- Want to know about the endowments? Learn how your bequest or gift can support the mission of the Church long into the future. For general info visit our About Endowment Funds page or learn about the endowment funds we have at the Our Endowment Funds page.
- Ready to notify us of a planned gift? Use our Planned Giving Bequest Form.
- Interested in supporting First Church through a Living Gift? Visit our Living Gifts page.
- Want to know about the types of Gifts and Bequests?
- The Channing Society recognizes those who plan estate gifts. Visit our Channing Society page.
The Planned Giving Committee
The Planned Giving Committee (PGC) is responsible for all matters pertaining to the growth and administration of the endowment funds. With the exception of a small portion of the Social Justice Endowment Fund, the funds are currently fully invested in the UUA General Investment Fund. The PGC is a special committee of the Generosity Ministry Team and it's main function is to encourage planned gifts to the Church’s endowments and to recognize those who have included the Church in their will, trust, or via a living gift. Planned Giving Committee members for 2011-12 are:
- Doug Diamond, Chair (Contact at DDiam3228@aol.com)
- Susan Riegel Harding
- Mike Hoctor
- Armin Kuhlman
- Iris Masotti
- Stephanie Webber
- Robie Evans, Director of Operations
- Suzette Southfox, Director of Membership and Development