In the pamphlet "Faith of a Unitarian Universalist Humanist", The Reverend Sarah Oelberg defines the basic tenets of Humanism:
- Showing love to all humans is a worthy goal.
- Immortality is found in the examples we set and the work we do.
- We gain insight from many sources and all cultures, and there are many religious books and teachings that can instruct us about how to live.
- We have the power within ourselves to realize the best we are capable of as human beings.
- We are responsible for what we do and become; our lives are in our own hands.
This group is on hiatus till further notice.