The Clark Chapel, named after John Ruskin Clark, First Church minister from 1956 until 1977, is a 1980's addition to the original Meeting House, to which there is direct access.
This is a beautiful, intimate space, perfect for small weddings, concerts, or lectures.
This west-facing room, with a small, exterior balcony has magnificent views of Dove Canyon, Mission Valley and beyond, to the USD campus.
Leading down to the main floor, are four tiers of movable chairs, seating seventy people. With tapestries on the walls and a renowned 6-foot Yamaha grand piano, this room has wonderful acoustics.
The room is air-conditioned and has several banks of dimable lighting. There is disability access to both the main floor and the top tier.
Please download our Facilities Fee Schedule below for rates.