Whether you’re visiting beautiful San Diego or you’re a San Diegan looking to house out-of-town guests, consider our church’s Bed and Breakfast program. Members of First Unitarian Universalist Church of San Diego offer reasonably-priced lodging and a continental breakfast in their homes for short-term stays (2-7 days), with all proceeds benefiting the church. (A one night stay may be possible by special arrangement.)
We offer a variety of accommodations in San Diego neighborhoods, including some near the city’s many attractions and/or within a few miles of the beach as well as in Chula Vista—home of our South Bay campus in campus.
Visitors can enjoy Balboa Park and its many museums, tour historical Old Town, take in live theater or a street festival, stop at one of our many farmer’s markets and craft breweries, and visit the Hotel Del Coronado, Sea World, Living Coast Discovery Center, San Diego Zoo, Legoland, and the San Diego Safari Park. Our beaches are beautiful any time of year, mountain and desert parks are a short drive away, and Mexico is right next door. Friendly people, glorious weather, and a vibrant cultural scene are all right here in San Diego County.
And, of course, guests are welcome to visit either of our two campuses for Sunday worship—at 9:30 am and 11:30 am in Hillcrest, and at 9:30 am in Chula Vista.
We’re a welcoming community, and we look forward to welcoming you!
Reserving a room is easy—just complete the Guest Registration form. Booking your room(s) at least 2 weeks before your visit allows us to find the best match.
Planning your visit? Find out what’s happening at DiscoverSD.com.
- Private room (Adults & Teenagers): $75 single/$90 double/$110 private entrance or casita per night.
- Additional Adult or Teenager: $35 per night.
- Children (5-12): $25 (needing beds) $15 (if bring their own sleeping bags) per night.
- Plus a $10 non-refundable processing fee.
- 2-night minimum preferred; 1-night stay by special arrangement. Maximum 7-night stay.
- We’re unlikely to be able to accommodate more than 4 individuals in the same home.
- All accommodations are non-smoking.
- No pets.
- Our cancellation policy is intended to cover the credit card and registration fees incurred with handling your reservation.
- Up until one (1) week before the visit, you receive a full refund, less the merchant account fee (5% of the entire transaction) and an administrative fee of $10.
- Within a week of the visit, you receive a full refund, less the value of one (1) night’s accommodation, the merchant fee (5% of the entire transaction) and an administrative fee of $10.
- We’ll also keep and appreciate any donation you may have made.